As you consider LIPOSORBER®, please refer to the following educational resources:
FH and Lp(a) Materials
- FH/Lp(a) Patient Guide
- FH Patient Guide – French (FR) Canadian
- FH Patient Journey Infographic
- Nutrition Guidance for FH
- LIPOSORBER Brochure – Getting FH Patients to Recommended Therapeutic Targets
- LIPOSORBER LA-15 Instructions for Use in Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
- Lp(a): A Toolkit for Health Care Professionals – American Heart Association
- Family Heart Foundation – familyheart.org: The mission of the Family Heart Foundation is to save generations of families from heart disease through timely identification and improved care of familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) and elevated Lipoprotein(a). Through research, advocacy, and education they drive change, and empower families to navigate their own health.
- Care Navigation Center – familyheart.org: Connect with a Care Navigator who can provide free assistance to those impacted by high cholesterol, familial hypercholesterolemia (FH), elevated Lipoprotein(a), also known as Lp(a), and cardiovascular disease, including families and caregivers.
- American Heart Association – heart.org: For nearly 100 years, the American Heart Association has been fighting heart disease and stroke and helping families and communities thrive.
FSGS / Kidney Organizations
- NephCure – nephcure.org: NephCure empowers people with rare, protein-spilling kidney disease (such as FSGS) to take charge of their health, while leading the revolution in research, new treatments, and care.
- Kidney Health Gateway – kidneyhealthgateway.com: Brought to you by NephCure, Kidney Health Gateway is your resource for helping you find clinical trials and specialists in your area.
- National Kidney Foundation – kidney.org: The National Kidney Foundation is a lifeline for all people affected by kidney disease, focusing on the whole patient through the lens of kidney health.
- Kidney Solutions – kidneysolutions.org: Kidney Solutions is facilitated by transplant professionals, recipients and living donors who desire to assist patients in finding a living kidney donor and help them and their families through the pre- and post transplant process.