LIPOSORBER® Provides Hope When Drug Therapy Fails™
LIPOSORBER Can Benefit Your Practice
Consider LIPOSORBER as a comprehensive treatment line for your FH, elevated Lp(a), and primary FSGS patients.
Practice benefits include:
- Reimbursement consultation
- Insurance coverage by Medicare and most commercial insurers
- User-friendly automated continuous-flow system
- Therapy can be performed in hospital outpatient or physician office-based setting
Comprehensive support for starting a program includes:
- Clinical staff training*
- Nurse hot-line support
- Technical support
- Educational awareness initiatives, seminars, and grand rounds.
*Personnel must be qualified to perform extracorporeal procedures and complete required training program.
If you are interested in starting a lipoprotein-apheresis program in your area or need help referring a patient for treatment, please contact us at 800-526-3522 or email@example.com.
Learn more about LIPOSORBER treatment for your FH,
elevated Lp(a), and FSGS patients:
Help reduce coronary
events and alleviate symptoms of
FH and elevated LDL-C and Lp(a).
Enable steroid-resistant primary
FSGS patients to attain complete
or partial remission.